Sunday, February 27, 2011

Last Few Weeks of Intermediate.

The last three weeks have been very very very fast. It seems as if we just started Intermediate courses, and now, in the next two weeks, we will be finishing them. Written exam on Friday of this week, Practical cooking exam Friday of next week. Should be fun. Let's see, what have I done. I've stuffed some animals with other animal products, and filleted a lot of fish. This past week I went to the International Agriculture Salon in Paris. For all of you Minnesotans, its The Pig, Cow, and Horse barns at the State Fair, all combined, multiplied by 100, and then substitute delicious French food for the delicious "Food" already served at the fair. All of this is inside a convention center. It got a little stinky. I don't know if this will help any of you, but here is the website.
http://www.salon-agriculture.com/
Tomorrow I am making Monkfish wrapped in bacon, with pancakey things, and braised artichokes. Last night, we attempted to curl my roommate Afonso's hair. It didn't work, he has a nuclear forcefield surrounding his hair.
That is Lesley doing the job. It was a valiant effort. By the looks on both their faces, and the fact that I was sitting across the room from them, I probably had said something stupid at this point.
I cut my hair finally, It was the longest its ever been in my life, and I went with the buzz cut for old times sake.
These are the last golden tendrils left from my luscious locks.

No comments:

Post a Comment