Thursday, November 11, 2010

Today, for one of the first times in 2 months, I wanted to cook. Its been a long semester, in and out of the classroom, and the tedious chopping, slicing, and "ecoumeing" has drained me. After the two most stressful weeks of my life, ending with the exam on Monday, all I wanted was a little sleep. But this morning, I craved the heat of the kitchen, and the camaraderie of our "Team." Monday after the exam, some of us went out to dinner at a 2 michelin star restaurant, L'atelier De Joel Robuchon. I will write a review later, no pictures. Graduation was yesterday. Long, boring and uneventful. Received my diploma, and proceeded home. Now it's time for everyone to go home for the holidays, and since I'm here until the 18th, I will spend my time in the city shopping, and walking around. Should be enjoyable. I'll start taking pictures of all the holiday decorations going on. It's quite a beautiful city.

No comments:

Post a Comment